Ovarian Cancer whispers – so listen carefully. Watch for:
* Pelvic or abdominal pain or discomfort
* Vague but persistent gastrointestinal upsets such as gas, nausea, and indigestion
* Frequency and/or urgency of urination in the absence of an infection
* Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
* Pelvic and/or abdominal swelling, bloating and/or feeling of fullness
* Ongoing unusual fatique
* Unexplained changes in bowel habits
If symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, ask your doctor for a combination –
* Pelvic/rectal exam
* CA-125 blood test, and
* Trans-vaginal ultrasound.
A pap test WILL NOT detect ovarian cancer.
Say a prayer for all those who are affected by this terrible disease
PLEASE FORWARD THIS AND KEEP EDUCATING THE WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE!!