March 1, 2011 is the deadline for Hispanic College Fund Scholarships! Please read below for more information.
Scholarships for Hospitality, Computer Science, Health Care, Business, and More
The Hispanic College Fund is accepting scholarship applications now through March 1, 2011 for the 2011-2012 academic year. Students must:
* be of Hispanic background
* maintain a 3.0 Grade Point Average (on a 4.0 scale)
* be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or have graduated from high school in the U.S. after attending at least 3 years (by June 2011)
* reside in the U.S. or Puerto Rico
* plan to enroll in a fulltime undergraduate, and in some cases graduate, program for the 2011- 2012 academic year at an accredited college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
* demonstrate financial need
*Some programs will have additional requirements
Visit http://scholarships.hispanicfund.org to apply now! Again, the deadline is coming up on March 1, 2011.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
Erika Viramontes I Scholarship Program Manager I Hispanic College Fund
1300 L Street, NW I Suite 975 I Washington, DC 20005
Main: 202.296.5400 I Fax: 202.296.3774 I Direct: 202.503.1464