The Election Canvasser position is a part-time, temporary position beginning September 4th through
November 6, 2012. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, comfortable working in a team setting, have strong
communication skills and be willing to work in diverse communities.
• Door knocking to educate voters about 2012 ballot initiatives
• Collect accurate information using a walk list or I-Touch
• Recording of data in both written and database format
• Participate in staff meetings, evaluations and trainings
• Other duties as assigned by Management
Engage Colorado is building an inclusive, engaged, and equitable state for all Coloradans. Partner groups
participating in Engage Colorado include: 9to5 National Association of Working Women, Colorado Immigrant
Rights Coalition, Colorado Organization for Latina Opportunity and Reproductive Rights (COLOR), Colorado
Progressive Coalition, FRESC: Good Jobs and Strong Communities, Mi Familia Vota Education Fund, New
Era Colorado, NARAL Pro-Choice, Sensible Colorado and Rights for All People.
Bilingual & Diverse Backgrounds Encouraged to apply!