SERVICE ACTIVITES MAY QUALIFY YOU FOR EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP:
- Mentoring and/or teaching K-12 students
- Providing preventative and/or primary health care for underserved communities
- Building infrastructure and recruiting volunteers for local non-profit agencies
Note: Financial need is NOT a consideration for this scholarship
IS THE COMPACT SERVICE CORPS AMERICORPS PROGRAM FOR YOU?
EDUCATION: ENGAGE K-12 STUDENTS IN ACADEMIC ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES
• Serve in a high-needs school defined as having one of the following: Title 1 status, 50% or greater free
or reduced lunch rate, or low or unsatisfactory statewide academic assessment test scores. Contact the
school for stats.
• Teacher education students may separately qualify if subject area is one of the following: ESL/Bilingual,
or Special Education. Examples of high need qualifying schools in the Boulder area are: Columbine, Whittier,
University Hill, and Creekside Elementary schools; Angevine and Justice High School.
• Serve at a community non-profit organization that provides academic programing for high need children
and youth, such as the I Have A Dream Foundation, or Project YES.
Details & Flyers Here!