LAEF scholarship application deadline is March 15, 2013!
Attached please find our scholarship application for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Colorado Resident (determined by having a permanent address in Colorado)
- Latino/Hispanic Heritage and/or actively involved in the Latino/Hispanic community
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- Recipients are required to fulfill 10 hours of community service during year of funding at your college/university. Service provided at or for LAEF will qualify to satisfy this requirement and is strongly encouraged.
- Scholarship is available for both undergraduate and graduate students (this is new! J)
The deadline to apply is March 15, 2013. Please forward this email to any of your students, contacts, and lists. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.