Se Habla Español will feature dance and musical performances by local artists, inspiring stories about life in the United States, and foods from around the world.
With the goal of showcasing the many distinct Spanish-speaking cultures represented at CU and in the Boulder community, performances will include:
• folklórico dance from Fiesta Colorado and CU students
• salsa dance from Baila Conmigo
• spoken word from CU student Gianni Franceschi
• stories from Motus Theater members
• salsa lessons from Baila Conmigo and an open dance floor with DJ Sey Alavi
This event is free and open to the public. Doors open at 6:30pm.